Admission Open Now!
An applicant (male / female) for admission in BSc degree course of Electrical or Software Engineering must fulfill the following eligibility requirements:
- F. Sc. (Pre Engineering) / A-Level with Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry (Computer Science for Software Engineering) with 60% min marks.
- DAE in the relevant field with minimum 60% marks.
- UET Combined Entry Test or Valid NTS Score.
How to apply
Apply online at admission.iuse.edu.pk or download the admission application form. Attach attested photocopies of the following documents:
- Detailed mark sheet of Matric (3 copies)
- Detailed mark sheet of Intermediate (3 copies)
- Result card / Roll No. of UET Entry Test / NTS NAT 1E
- CNIC / Computerized B-Form of the Candidate
- CNIC of Father / Guardian
- 6 passport size colored photographs
- Affidavit (Code of Conduct)
Please send the above documents to “Admission Office, Malikabad Complex, Main Murree Road, (Near 6th Road), Rawalpindi” on or before the last date of submission of applications. Incomplete applications will not be entertained. Please note that submission of false or misleading information is considered sufficient ground for denial of admission and dismissal at any time during course of study. Application are advertised in all the leading newspapers of the country and are also updated on the website (www.iuse.edu.pk) Application form is available at iUSE Admission office. Requests by mail should be addressed to the Admission Office. Applicants aspiring to join are advised to read the eligibility criteria carefully (the same as that of UET, Taxila). International applicants who wish to join iUSE are advised to initiate the process well in advance.